Introduction Blog



Hello, my name is Ishaan Patel, I am from Tinley Park, Illinois which is about 35 minutes from here. I am a fourth year studying Computer Science and I am apart of the Cross Country and Track team where I run distance events. I plan on becoming a Software Engineer post college.

I chose this class because I love to watch movies and its effect on the human emotion. Movies that captivate me are a huge reason why I constantly am watching something new almost everyday. My favorite genre of movies are Crime/Murder: Such as Memories of Murder, Se7en, Prisoners, and TV Shows like: True Detective, but only season 1. But I generally watch and appreciate all genres of film. My favorite film is Memories of Murder. I think this movie, based on true events, captivates emotional challenges detectives face when trying to solve serial murders. It also takes a foreign perspective when a village is laid siege upon by a murderer. Bong-Joon Ho solidified his reputation as a fantastic director with this film.

Furthermore I am a huge Wes Anderson fan. I think he is the most versatile director, alongside Dennis Villanueva and Christopher Nolan, in the move industry. From animations like Fantastic Mr. Fox to Grand Budapest Hotel, his movies are always entertaining to watch on a weekend. Dennis Villanueva is also a fantastic director. His films, such as, Prisoners, Sicario, Dune and others are the reason why he is one of the top directors today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Out Summary and Analysis

Dr. Caligary Study Questions and Review

The Usual Suspects Analysis